Thursday, November 8, 2018

Elevator Pitch 3




I didn’t receive much feedback from my second elevator pitch, but the feedback that I did receive was to sound more enthusiastic when speaking and to move around the room a bit. Based on the feedback, I tried my best to sound a bit more enthusiastic throughout the pitch. Although I received feedback to move around the room while I spoke, it didn’t feel very natural when I tried it so I decided not to incorporate this into my pitch. What I noticed about myself in the second pitch after watching it back is that I should probably look up more often, so I tried to incorporate this into the third pitch as well.  I definitely have found that this third time around I have it memorized much better and I do feel more comfortable standing in front of the room. I think this was my best elevator pitch out of the three.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Julia it seems like you put in a lot of time and effort into your elevator pitch. It was clear that you have a very good understanding of your product and how to attract your potential customers. You had a really good pace and your tone was great. It was also very professional. Overall, Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, julia this was a great elevator pitch overall. You made sure to memorize your pitch which is very evident, because there is not a lot of stuttering etc. Moreover, you can tell you really believe in your product which is so important when you are trying to get others to invest and buy your product. I definitely agree with you that moving around the room would not have been very natural and may have been seen as forced, so I commend you for taking that initiative.

    ReplyDelete

Final Reflection

1) Looking back at my posts, I think finding a business idea to run with in the beginning was the hardest part for me. So many a...