Friday, October 26, 2018

Create a Customer Avatar


This is my customer avatar, Vanessa. She lives in Miami, Florida and her favorite things to do is go to the beach and workout. She is very health conscious and eats a vegan diet. After hearing that Miami is soon to have a water crisis, she is already looking up ways on the internet to ensure that she is not drinking contaminated water. (My water kiosks will do her justice) She drives a black jeep and loves to roll down all the windows down when she is driving near the beach. Her favorite TV show is Shameless. She is 22 years old and single, and goes to the clubs in Miami often to find herself a nice Spanish husband. She doesn’t read much besides her twitter feed.

I have a lot in common with this customer avatar, and these things may or may not have inspired me when creating her. I also like to work out and go to the beach, and Shameless is definitely one of my favorite TV shows.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Julia, I feel like you were very descriptive in your post and described your customer really well. She is from Miami, and honestly shares a lot of things in common with other women down in Miami. I found it interesting that you pointed out the fact that she is very health conscious and is concerned with the water supply in Miami.

    ReplyDelete

Final Reflection

1) Looking back at my posts, I think finding a business idea to run with in the beginning was the hardest part for me. So many a...