The feedback that I got from my first elevator pitch was all
good things and all very insightful. The feedback that stood out to me the most
was how beneficial it was for me to include a lot of statistics in my pitch to
make it sound more legitimate. I certainly tried my best to add enough statistics
in order to do this. I was also told that my tone kept the listener engaged,
which was very nice to hear. Since I didn’t get any negative feedback, I didn’t
know exactly what to change or improve on, so I decided to show my friend the
pitch and asked her to find anything I could improve on. She told me that the
fan moving in the background was slightly distracting, and I was looking down
too much since my camera wasn’t straight in front of me. She also mentioned
that the lighting could be better.
Based on this feedback, I moved to a different room where
the fan wouldn’t be seen in the background, and where there would be better
lighting. I also placed the camera higher so I wouldn’t be looking down as much.
I think this feedback helped improve my elevator pitch a lot.
Hey Julia, I really enjoyed watching your elevator pitch and I think that it came out great. You spoke at a good pace and I agree that your tone kept listeners engaged. I think that the feedback you got was very helpful and that it smart to move into a different room. I think to make your elevator pitch even better you could try to be more enthusiastic and maybe move around a bit.
ReplyDelete