The
opportunity that I am exploring is one that helps solve an issue regarding
access to clean water. People in the United States don’t always have easy
access to clean water. In many places, it can be unsafe to drink the water in
their homes due to high levels of harmful substances and chemicals. The water
filters in homes including the ones found in a fridge, or the use of filtration
systems such as a Brita water purifier, may not provide a strong enough filtration to
completely remove these unsafe chemicals including chlorine, lead, and arsenic.
My idea for a service that could help solve this issue would be to have kiosks
set up in a similar way that you would see an ATM set up. These kiosks would be
some sort of reverse osmosis water purification system that would dispose water
that is actually safe for the community to drink. Customers would pay a certain
price per gallon of water that is assured to be clear of any toxic chemicals
that would otherwise be unavoidable using there at-home water filtration
systems.
Hello! I like your idea of a solution to the problem who have come across. This is similar to what they have set up in grocery stores for water dispensers like primo and culligan, however, you have to purchase the dispenser, you cannot jut purchase the jug of water. I like how your idea allows for you to fill a jug and take it home for you and your family to safely drink.
ReplyDeleteI think your opportunity that you are exploring is very admirable and amazing. I really love your solution to this problem. I think that is very innovative, and it is something that can really be implemented in real life. I can tell that you have really though a lot about your opportunity and came up with such a great idea. I personally would feel comfortable participating in this opportunity if I needed clean water.
ReplyDeleteHi! I have to say I love this idea and this solution to me seems pretty feasible! This solution that you have come up has shown me that your future as an entrepreneur looks very bright! The only issue that I think would arise would be the monetary aspect, the reason that these countries do not have clean water is not only based on their geography but also based on how much money people in these states/countries have and I believe that it is a big hinderance.
ReplyDelete