Hey Julia you did a great job with this post! I really enjoyed listening to your elevator pitch. I like how you used a lot of statistics to back up your details and promote the product. It is also very important to have access to pure drinking water and this idea will be very beneficial nowadays. I also noticed that you are well dressed for the presentation. Overall, great job with the presentation.
Hi Julia, I think you did a great job with your elevator pitch. I think you had a great tone, and it helped keep me engaged the entire time. I think you picked great information to include as well. The details of the plan were very well explained. I think that providing clean drinking water to all is such a fantastic idea, and I really think you are on the right path to success with this pitch.
Hi Julia! I thought you did a really good job overall on your elevator pitch. I think opening your pitch going right how useful your product would be to very many people. You used numbers and figures extremely well into adding a very legitimate and memorable aspect to your pitch.
Hey Julia you did a great job with this post! I really enjoyed listening to your elevator pitch. I like how you used a lot of statistics to back up your details and promote the product. It is also very important to have access to pure drinking water and this idea will be very beneficial nowadays. I also noticed that you are well dressed for the presentation. Overall, great job with the presentation.
ReplyDeleteHi Julia, I think you did a great job with your elevator pitch. I think you had a great tone, and it helped keep me engaged the entire time. I think you picked great information to include as well. The details of the plan were very well explained. I think that providing clean drinking water to all is such a fantastic idea, and I really think you are on the right path to success with this pitch.
ReplyDeleteHi Julia! I thought you did a really good job overall on your elevator pitch. I think opening your pitch going right how useful your product would be to very many people. You used numbers and figures extremely well into adding a very legitimate and memorable aspect to your pitch.
ReplyDelete